The mission of the Board of Voter Registration and Elections of Spartanburg County is to ensure every eligible citizen has the opportunity to register to vote; to conduct fair and impartial elections; to ensure that all citizens have the assurance that their votes will count.
- 2024 Schedule of Voter Registration & Election Board Meetings
- Next board meeting agenda.
- To view the last Board meeting online click here .
- Presidential Preference Primaries Early Voting Hours & Locations
- Presidential Preference Primaries Public Notice
- Notice of Hand-count Audit - Republican Presidential Primary
- Notice of Equipment Preparation & Testing - February 24, 2024 Republican Presidential Preference Primary
- Election & Filing Notice - Spartanburg Metro B Water Dist Gen Election
- Election & Filing Notice - Central Pacolet Town Council Special Election
- 2022 Election Law Changes
- Requirements to Challenge a Ballot
- Report Election Fraud to SLED
Get a DMV ID card at a local DMV office free of charge. Click here to access the South Carolina DMV website for required documents and contact information.
For first time voter registrations: Get a voter registration card with a photo from your county voter registration and elections office by registering to vote by providing your residential address, mailing address, date of birth and your Social Security Number. You must do this in-person to have your photo made.
If you are already registered to vote and do not have one of the above 5 photo IDs, come into the office and simply provide your name, date of birth and last four digits of your social security number.
Note: Voter who already possess a current SC driver's license, State issued ID, military ID or passport do not need to get a voter photo registration card.
Registrations and ElectionsPhysical Address
366 N Church St
Lower Level, Suite 1630
Spartanburg, SC 29303
366 N Church St Lower Level, Suite 1630 Spartanburg SC 29303
PO Box 1287
Spartanburg, SC 29304
Phone: 864-596-2549Fax: 864-596-2958
Hours of Operation
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Monday - Friday