Supplemental Proceedings Procedures

  1. File a Petition for Supplemental Proceedings in Circuit Court;
  2. File a proposed Order of Reference to the Master-In-Equity in Circuit Court;
  3. Once the Order of Reference is signed, contact the Master-In-Equity’s office to set a date and time for a hearing;
  4. File an Order/Rule to Show Cause including the date and time of hearing;
  5. Once the Order/Rule to Show Cause is signed by the Master-In-Equity, serve the same on Defendants.